Orders can be returned within 30 days. The 30-day period begins on the day you receive your order. You will pay the cost of the return in advance.
Returning via our returns service
- Go to our returns portal and register your return using your order number and email address. You can find the order number on the order confirmation in your email or on the received packing slip under Reference. The code after BijSMAAK # is your order number.
(Note: if the order is completed with a wrong e-mail address, the same e-mail address must still be provided. Otherwise the system will not recognize the order).
- Add the packing slip to your return. Make sure everything is well packed. Returns without packing slip can not be processed or delay the processing process.
- Drop the package off at your chosen delivery point.
- Once we have received your return, the purchase amount will be refunded to the account you used to pay for the order within fourteen business days.
Costs for returns
- Within the Netherlands: € 6.50
- Outside the Netherlands: from € 7.95 (depending on country)
Items can be exchanged by returning them and placing a new order in our webshop. We advise you to confirm the order immediately, then you are sure that you have the pair in the house.
Conditions for returns
A return will only be accepted if both the article and all its attachments and packaging are in their original condition. Damaged and used articles or shoeboxes will not be accepted. Therefore, make sure you try on shoes indoors with clean socks and always pack your return well in a shipping box. When it comes to shoes, the original shoe box may not be used as a shipping box, it must remain free of stickers, tape and the like. If not, fees may be charged. For quick processing always add your packing slip to your return shipment.
For warranty & complaints please refer to Warranty & Complaints.